Any app to save the videos from the web directly to music+videos section

halamadridcr7

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
There is nice YouMusic app where music can be downloaded directly to the music and videos app, but is there any app to make possible to download videos from web, (not like metrotube or uc browser, on them u can download but they are only available on their app but not in music and videos section)

Sorry my bad english

Hala Madrid

rendell ray

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is there any app to save the videos from the web directly to music and videos section and not on

Go to the downloaded section in UC Browser, touch and hold for more options, and you should see an "export to hub" option. That should export the file to your music and video hub. Hope that helps :smile:

halamadridcr7

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is there any app to save the videos from the web directly to music and videos section and not on

Yeah music can be exported just like YouMusic app to hub, but I asked for videos, on downloaded videos section of uc browser u can't export to hub, only rename and delete options available

Hala Madrid

BlackGoku

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

U can also export videos my friend with uc browser but only those supported by hardware that is formats like mp4 3gp but formats like mkv and Avi are not supported.Hope this helps!

halamadridcr7

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

I tried after u said that video needs to be mp4 or 3gp, i downloaded mp4 video. when I click export to hub, then it automatically makes it mp3 file reads that exported as mp3 file.. I tried mp4 and 3gp both of them changes automatically to exported as mp3 file

Hala Madrid

BlackGoku

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hmm dunno dude coz I never dwnld any videos and I do I just open them in Uc never export them.For what u wish u have to wait till win phone 8.1 update till this year end with a proper file manager and hence much better softwares to download and manage videos and much more.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
how to recognise mp4 or save it as mp4? i tried downloading one hindi song from youtube, it downloaded in UC, but there is no option to export.
can same things be done in other apps such as tube pro?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon