xbox video purchase

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Please help....please, please, please.......ok, on a serious note, here's my glitch.

I can't buy and download anything from xbox video. I keep getting asked for a one time transfer.

Apparently this is because I still have a couple of thousand Microsoft points and owning these are preventing me from purchasing anything in the video store. I'm not sure why as Microsoft also have my paypal and credit card details and use these payment methods for my other Microsoft purchases.......

Now I've seen a post to do with this. The advice on that thread was to visit the xbox.com site, go to the entertainment page and "do the one time transfer thingy...."

Well, I've been onto the xbox website and cant find anything to do with one time transfers.....and I've no idea how to exchange / ditch my Microsoft points.

Can anyone offer me some advice on how to get over this so I can start to enjoy the video store.

Thanks guys 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would chat with a support agent online and ask if they can do the transfer for you. I did my transfer on an Xbox 360 and it was completely seamless.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I had issues trying to complete the conversion to currency on my phone as well. I ended up doing it by attempting to make a purchase using the Xbox Video app on Windows 8. You don't actually have to go through with the purchase, just initiate it, and it will walk you through converting to currency. If you don't have Windows 8, an Xbox 360, or an Xbox One, you can try initiating a purchase at http://video.xbox.com and it should work the same.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Gents, can't thank you enough for your help, I've got it working at last!! :) Turns out Microsoft also had ?16 of my money which were tied up in long forgotten points that I bought about 3 years ago.....so a bit of cash to start my South Park collection.

Once again, thanks very much guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99