Amazing weather HD is FREE for 24 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice but for me a major pass. It and my L920 has never gotten along. Breaks my phones live tile functionality every time.

hey Jazmac, had the same problem two versions ago, but the latest update (11/30/2013) seemed to fix that problem on my 920, dont know if you tried it since that update but if you liked the app it might be worth another go, just an FYI (its working well on both my 920 and 1020 regarding live tiles now)

Lysergix

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I just missed it!!

And it's a bummer too since I've been holding out until next year to make any app purchase to see if any sales would go down. I've especially had my eye on this app as well.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't say free when I open the link, maybe the country where it was developed has only 10 hour days.

Twitter@Firas_MD needs to ask for his thread to be deleted or closed.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Got it on two phones last nite heehee :smile:
I'll take anything for free just in case...

Better to download and have than to not download and not have.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't say free when I open the link, maybe the country where it was developed has only 10 hour days.

Twitter@Firas_MD needs to ask for his thread to be deleted or closed.
it was featured on wmpoweuser.com if you want to make sure of the timing. I only wanted to share the tip for my fellows here in the forum.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
hey Jazmac, had the same problem two versions ago, but the latest update (11/30/2013) seemed to fix that problem on my 920, dont know if you tried it since that update but if you liked the app it might be worth another go, just an FYI (its working well on both my 920 and 1020 regarding live tiles now)

I've gone beyond trusting this app and this developer on my phone. 3 emails and no response tells me this developer is not to be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss