FB Photo Upload Issue

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Over the past weekend, I couldn't upload a photo to Facebook through the People Hub with an error "We can't upload your picture right now". I then tried using the Facebook app, as well as the Facebook Beta app and it also errors. The photo was edited in Fotor, which was not even listed when trying to share through the app, so I downsized it with Thumba. I had rebooted the phone (L920) a couple times.

I was able to upload two other photos over the weekend. It's really strange. Anyone else experiencing issues?:cry:

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
My gf has been uploading photos like crazy to FB from a L520 over WiFi and 3G. No problems for her. But only from the FB app.

Mathura

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes i have faces the same issue, i cannt upload pictures from my album...

I can select photos only from camer roll...

Please resolve the issue soon....

Need a update for this issue

maelstrom06

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. I tried with different Wi-fi connections and even with my 3G. With the Facebook App and sharing a pic from my phone. It's always the same.
Sometimes, i can upload the photo and publish it, but i get errors and errors everyday

Any ideas?
I deleted my facebook account from the phone, added it again and sync. Reinstalled the App. But nothing change.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried in the past two days, but the problem is still persisting. I was also going to remove all FB data, and resync, but that doesn't really seem to help it either....

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I can only upload photos from camera roll. When I tap the drop-down menu (I suppose it is for choosing from an album other than camera roll) , the app quit itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720