i Podcast update issue

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting an update notification for 2.7.1 but then it says "No downloads in progress" and I am left on 2.7.0. Anyone else getting this?

I see on the app feedback page that several people are having problems with using 2.7.1. So has this version been pulled but the store still thinks it is available?

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Had the same Problem till yesterday. Now I got it.

2.7.1 especially fixes a bug which makes it impossible for some time zones (all UTC+x zones) to add podcasts. 2.7.0 introduced this strange bug and led to those bad ratings. Now it should be fixed.

I'm living in an UTC+1 Country and not only was unable to add any casts but also lost all my current ones :( Now with 2.7.1 finally available everything is fixed again. I decided to buy it, so I'm now prepared for another bug like this: the pro Version includes a backup function :)

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Tried uninstalling it and tried re-installing both from the Windows Store and from the app developer web site. Still end up with 2.7.0 and the bogus update notifications. :eek:rly:

Is it because I am in a UTC country?

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the installation errors are caused by UTC. I have no idea where this comes from. Not sure if the developers can do something there. When I asked they said I've to wait.

To test you could chance your UTC settings of windows phone.

Do you have any problems while using the app?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Finally got 2.7.1 here. Is it a co-incidence that it happened after the phone updated to the new Lumia Black firmware last night?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre