Vodafone UK app / vodafone vip app

yustheman

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello users of wpcentral.
Today i ask you the community for help, i have been nagging vodafone uk to develop an app for windows phone users, to which has fallen on deaf ears. I believe all the major uk networks have released official apps for windows phone, except vodafone, but i may be wrong.
All i require vodafone is to release the "my vodafone app" and the "vodafone vip app" for the uk customers who use windows phone. This is where you come in, in this thread could you please just write a comment on how and why you would like vodafone to develop an app for the windows phone community. If thats too much then just please write i would like vodafone to develop a windows phone app for the UK customers.

Thank You

p.s i will pass this wpcentral forum link to vodafone to show that their is demand for the app.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It worth to developer app for those customers that are with Vodafone, I believe O2 app is on beta might have been release not to sure.

However giffgaff who are a smaller company have an excellent app on the WP market.

barneybhoy28

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
It worth to developer app for those customers that are with Vodafone, I believe O2 app is on beta might have been release not to sure.

However giffgaff who are a smaller company have an excellent app on the WP market.

Well if Vodafone don't release an official app by the time my contract runs out(Jan 16) I will be going back to android and ditching Vodafone poor performance for such a big company

Real_Robertson

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Vodafone now lacks behind all the other networks for windows phone,I mean even Tesco mobile now has their own official app,a supermarket has beaten a huge global network to making an app, come on Vodafone, get it together!

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I was on Vodafone for 2 yrs. Kept nagging them for an official app and nothing at all. Switched to O2 when the 930 came out and their support for WP is great! Loads of O2 apps... MyO2, TuGo, PriorityMoments etc. I think you should consider moving too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss