Is there a quizlet app for WP?

Jeremy Blankenship

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I am also concerned their is no app for Quizlet on WP. The thing you do not understand, obviously not even knowing what it is, is how much better quizlet is than ANY other generic flash card apps WP currently offers. I am sorry it is just the truth and I have been looking. The offline study features that quizlet has are the best I have ever seen. There is also zero obtrusive ads. I mean seriously we are studying! We don't want that junk. You want to do ads that is find do it on the webpages or some other method, but not while we are studying! Otherwise don't try to fix what isn't broken and communicate with quizlet about allowing students to have Quizlet app on WP. I just purchased this WP 640 and not having this app is a HUGE let down. I can live without a lot of apps and you've done quite well replacing many. However if you cannot completely mimic the studying functions of Quizlet or do better you will lose a lot of interest from students HS-University. That is a huge gap. Fix this issue very soon. Fall starts in a few weeks for University students.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I really wish there was a Quizlet app. I'd even be willing to pay for it. I would love to have it so much handier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz