What will happen if you install a limited time free game and reinstall it in the future?

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded and installed Marvel Avengers Initiative. It is free for a limited time only. I will reformat my 920 after I update it to Black update which is not yet available in our country. If the black update will take too long to be available for my phone and the free deals I have installed ended, will I able to download the game again for free after I reformat?

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
if u have downloaded the game, u can reinstall it any time, even if it becomes PAID. Just tap the buy button, u can download the app again for FREE

The original price is $4.99 Are you sure I will be able to download and install it again for free after the free limited time offer ended?

arkhale

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded and installed Marvel Avengers Initiative. It is free for a limited time only. I will reformat my 920 after I update it to Black update which is not yet available in our country. If the black update will take too long to be available for my phone and the free deals I have installed ended, will I able to download the game again for free after I reformat?
A big YES. Once you get a game which has gone free (eg. Avengers Initiative, originally $4.99 and now free for a limited period) you own the game for life unless it gets pulled from the marketplace.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 7 id not free. It costs $0.99 I am referring to the limited time free games.
I think he mean that he purchased Asphalt 7 and installed it back after deleting it. Anyways if you download a game or an app, you get the license to use the app irrespective of whether you bought the app or got it for free. I hope it clears your question. :)

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 7 id not free. It costs $0.99 I am referring to the limited time free games.

Yes, even if they are free for a limited time, they are yours forever as long as it is the same app/game. If the developer delists the app/game and re-publishes it as a different app ID, your "purchase" will not be recorded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro