Lumia 1820 - Interested in getting one?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So what do you think guys?

Rumoured to have a 2K, 5.2" display and to be based off the Lumia 928's design. It's supposed to have a Lytro camera, updated processor and graphics, more RAM and to be released in March 2014!

Who's interested?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
So what do you think guys?

Rumoured to have a 2K, 5.2" display and to be based off the Lumia 928's design. It's supposed to have a Lytro camera, updated processor and graphics, more RAM and to be released in March 2014!

Who's interested?

These specs are really awesome, so lets hope this phone is real :)

thedogscar

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting a few months for the 929 to be released on Verizon. I would definitely prefer this!

I have to say, the lack of rumors and leaks (all this speculation is based on one tweet; which was removed) ... makes me doubt it could be released in two months (maybe announced at MWC, with a Summer release?)

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling we will be talking about this as a rumor for a long time only to be followed by months of complaints about delays... For once in glad to be under contract so I can wait in peace.

thedogscar

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
This may be the first Microsoft branded phone ... which would explain the extreme specs and make it worth the wait?

Last edited:

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Specs don't interest me the way it interest some of you guys. What would the features be? If I could use my phone as a radar while driving I would be so happy. I boy can only dream.

thedogscar

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Unlike Android, Windows phones do not need super high specs. It is a much more efficient OS.

Microsoft does need to create a buzz, and this phone has the bragging rights to do that. If not, Windows 8 will be the next Vista, and the Nokia purchase will be a huge waste of money!!! The clock is ticking ...

If MS does like Apple ... the Carriers will be fighting to gets this on release day.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Unlike Android, Windows phones do not need super high specs. It is a much more efficient OS.

Microsoft does need to create a buzz, and this phone has the bragging rights to do that. If not, Windows 8 will be the next Vista, and the Nokia purchase will be a huge waste of money!!! The clock is ticking ...

If MS does like Apple ... the Carriers will be fighting to gets this on release day.

Very well true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)