[Warning] Pirated apps published by "Happy Day"

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed this yesterday as well. The apps receive bad reviews in the store and I have reported both apps to Microsoft using the option in the marketplace.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Awful. This is because some users already can dump installed application and give them for free. And such people from that "company" can republish them. Piracy is always bad and windows phone is not exception! A lot of web sites have published dumped applications. Of course you cannot install them without developers unlock, but ability to see what inside the app and reverse engineer it it very bad

we must do something with.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i am really interested in this, how can u say it's pirated? how can we distinguish, who is original, and who is duplicate?
i mean, there are many apps published in the same name and same UI.
there are some developers, they just change one line of code and publish apps in own name. these all things were discussed here previously.

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Amazingly the same gMaps Pro & Camera Effects pirated apps that were put up by Happy Day are back - this time the dev name is Vitamin T. Reported them again....

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Despicable.
One feature of WP and the store for me was safety and being able to feel good about buying apps from supporters of the finest mobile effort to date.

I'd like to thank you guys for watch dogging these blankety-blanks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium