Screen lock app that will auto switch off screen

Ivan Garcia1

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody, thanks for this great community.

I have a inusual problem, my screen got broken and now the touchscreen is always feeling presure(by some of the glass that broke), therefore the auto lock screen functionality of the phone is not working because the phone always senses touch even if there is no hand touching it.

This is quite a problem because it uses all my battery pretty fast, even if I turn off the display with the Power button, the display switches on everytime there is a notification of any app or battery alerts, etc., and remains on until I realize(it may take hours until then) and I switch it off manually again.

So I was thinking if anybody may know any solution to my case, I was thinking more like:
- An screenlock app that will turnoff the phone display if an especific button-or unlock code hasn't been pressed in few seconds.
- A way to disable the phone to turn on the display everytime there is an alert. (I have the battery saving to Maximum without luck yet)

Thanks for any advice.

Ivan Garcia1

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Do i have to go one by one on each app or is there a way to tell the OS not to turn on the display upon a notification, just make the sound for example...

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
If you cover the proximity sensor, or turn the phone upside down, the screen will not turn on for notifications. Same deal if it's in your pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077