Any WP8 apps that mimic PhotoPresenter iOS app?

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a photo app comparable to PhotoPresenter on iOS. This was Andy Ihnatko's pick on the most recent Macbreak Weekly and is a cool app for ad-hoc, non-linear photo sharing/viewing on a big screen. You can display whatever photo you want on the external display, but you see the photo library on your phone's screen. This way you can scroll through your library looking for the next image you want to project without concerns about showing every photo along the way. It also has "pointer" and "highlight" features so you can draw attention to specific areas within a photo.

I'd love something similar on my Lumia 920. We have Photobeamer (and some folks have Beamer) but that just mirrors your display; if you want to jump around your camera roll you need to swipe through and show the in-between photos or else have a blank screen while you switch. This app seems like something that could be replicated pretty easily, though.

Tell, But Don't Show All, With PhotoPresenter for iOS by Boinx Software ‹ DailyAppShow | SmartPhone Reviews and Video App Reviews
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photopresenter/id690440141?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Finally got the Black update through AT&T and had a chance to play with Beamer- it is very close, missing just the ability to highlight areas on the photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo