App that can complete multiple actions on click?

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious if there is an App that can have actions set-up to be completed when it's ran?

For instance, I would like to press a pinned icon than when clicked, it does the following:

- Opens Pandora (or Nokia Music, Extreme Music, etc)
- Turns Bluetooth on and connects to my BT speakers
- Sets volume at Max volume

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious if there is an App that can have actions set-up to be completed when it's ran?

For instance, I would like to press a pinned icon than when clicked, it does the following:

- Opens Pandora (or Nokia Music, Extreme Music, etc)
- Turns Bluetooth on and connects to my BT speakers
- Sets volume at Max volume
this can be done with some external help.
u should get NFC tags and u can program them in this way. then, with one single tap, u can get multiple tasks done.

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've looked on the app store for WP and didn't see anything that would allow multiple steps for an NFC tag. On the other hand, I don't have any tags to test it with? And only need one...

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
If I were to make 3 separate NFC tags that did the listed steps, could it complete each task fairly quickly or would it not even be worth doing? Sorry, not much experience with NFC.

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Just to let you guys know. I was able to get some NFC tags to work with. I could not find an app that will 'toggle' settings like Android's will:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher

However, I was able to find an app that would allow a 'profile' to be created with multiple steps. When you lanch the tag, complete one setting, hit back, next setting, back, etc. It still will not allow just a toggle. Any idea of some WP8 apps that toggle settings from NFC tags?

NFC Toolkit | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos