Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is here!!!!

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
How do you load a saved game?

Each time I resume the game, it loads to a point before I have saved and as a result I lose money and weapons!

Nevermind..just seen how to do it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
It runs acceptable on my 920 but I'm getting really excited to buy a 930 with sd805 in the future, hmm just thinking about how smooth and beautiful all the games will be makes me super excited :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
PRO TIP: to improve the performance keep everything on default except turn off "car reflections", this is the best way to improve performance without making the game even uglier than it already is (imo)

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
But I don't think I'll be buying the game on my phone. Took me ages to finish it in my PS2. Just wondering how the "learning to fly" mission experience will be?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
But I don't think I'll be buying the game on my phone. Took me ages to finish it in my PS2. Just wondering how the "learning to fly" mission experience will be?
you completed ?? I couldn't even complete gta 3 , played vice city just to try cars, have some girls nearby ; 2-3 missions and then back to studies :) same with sims , you know what people love doing while playing that game :winktongue:

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
The pop-up and frame rate problems are starting to cause real issues with completing missions now. I don't think I'll invest the time to complete them until I get my next phone, with higher specs than this 920.

Got plenty of other games to be playing anyway, not just on WP8 but 3DS and even PSP. It's so easy to get spoiled for choice with all these new games appearing and forget just how much you already have...

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
The pop-up and frame rate problems are starting to cause real issues with completing missions now. I don't think I'll invest the time to complete them until I get my next phone, with higher specs than this 920.

Got plenty of other games to be playing anyway, not just on WP8 but 3DS and even PSP. It's so easy to get spoiled for choice with all these new games appearing and forget just how much you already have...
I have the same problem, on one hand I really want to play through SA on my 920 now, but on the other hand I want to wait untill my next device with which the experience will be waay better but I know that if I play through now I will never be interested in it again...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster