Is there any app can help me hide the photos?

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I surf the marketplace but no luck. I tried few but they are not what I want :(

Just simply want to hide somes pictures that other people cannot access without password. Any idea?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
This may not be exactly what you wanted, but what you could do is set your phone to automatically upload your photos to SkyDrive/OneDrive/MagicalInterwebsCloud. When you take a picture, give it a minute to get uploaded, then delete it from your phone.

If you are taking nekkid pics or something, you can delete the pics off of your phone but they will still be on skydrive. As long as you don't share the photos, nobody should see them. You can always download the skydrive app and view the same pics on your phone from there, but nobody would see them by going to your Picture and Video app on your phone. If you want to put them back on your phone, SkyDrive lets you download them off of the cloud.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
This may not be exactly what you wanted, but what you could do is set your phone to automatically upload your photos to SkyDrive/OneDrive/MagicalInterwebsCloud. When you take a picture, give it a minute to get uploaded, then delete it from your phone.

If you are taking nekkid pics or something, you can delete the pics off of your phone but they will still be on skydrive. As long as you don't share the photos, nobody should see them. You can always download the skydrive app and view the same pics on your phone from there, but nobody would see them by going to your Picture and Video app on your phone. If you want to put them back on your phone, SkyDrive lets you download them off of the cloud.

Nude pics will probably get deleted off SkyDrive, it's against their policy.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Are you serious? Do you really think, that NO ONE outsider can get in to those pics?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you serious? Do you really think, that NO ONE outsider can get in to those pics?

Of course I assume there are people that can see them if they try hard enough, but I don't imagine that to be the main issue. The main issue is that the person as pics on his phone that he doesn't want people to see. If someone picks it up and just starts scrolling through pics, there are things that he wants to be hidden. It isn't a problem if they aren't on his phone at all.

caesar500

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been using photolock for 3 years. You can make folders, etc. Copy the photos to there and delete them from the phone's photo library. Just remember to export them if you reset your phone or delete the app.

Altayeb Osama

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
i uploaded my pictures to OneDrive.. deleted them from my phone (Lumia 1520).. and everything looks proper..

until, i open my (photos) in the device, i found all my folders from OneDrive in my Photos gallery.
i tried every possible way to delete them, but i didn't find the option to do so.

so now, even though i deleted the pictures from the device, they are still there (since they are in the un-delete-able OneDrive folders in my device). everyone can open my photos and still see the pictures i didn't WANT them to see in the first place.

help?

Altayeb Osama

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

i uploaded my pictures to OneDrive.. deleted them from my phone (Lumia 1520).. and everything looks proper..

until, i open my (photos) in the device, i found all my folders from OneDrive in my Photos gallery.
i tried every possible way to delete them, but i didn't find the option to do so.

so now, even though i deleted the pictures from the device, they are still there (since they are in the un-delete-able OneDrive folders in my device). everyone can open my photos and still see the pictures i didn't WANT them to see in the first place.

help?

caesar500

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Just use Photolock or a similar app. Transfer the images there,and then delete from the photo library. They will not show up. Uploading to one drive is effectively like moving the photos from one folder to another.

npoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

help?

If you go to the web page of Skydrive you can change the type of files in the folder. If you change it to documents it won't apper in the image hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo