Best Battery App

frostyfurious

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
There are a lot of battery Applications On the store.. among them which could be the best battery app in terms of showing the discharge Speed accurately & with multiple functions and which also drains less battery on usage !!

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes I would also say "Insider Pro".

No other battery app has such an elaborate battery usage logging system...and it is not "just" a battery app aswel, but supports other cool things, like bing lockscreen and storage info on livetile together with battery info...also stuff like system and network info, several diagnostics, world clock,...

Really truly awesome app.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to check out Insider Pro. Battery Performance is excellent but costs $1.29. I have also used Battery (Enless Soft Ltd.) and while it is very good, the graph is always a day behind. It is also inaccurate. It shows my phone somehow charging from 34% to 44% between 9am and 12pm yesterday and it was never on the charger. There is a pro version of Battery that is $1.99 and it sounds appealing because it provides raw battery statistics. Does anyone know if these statistics includes battery usage by application? Does anyone know of any battery app that provides usage by application?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
"Battery" by Arthur Semenov. Very simple app. Seems pretty accurate. Isn't a battery hog by itself. Free version gets you all the abilities.

You can't break down battery use by app. That's not permitted or OS doesn't have that ability. There have been threads about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs