Kinds of apps others would like?

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Is there any specific kind of app you guys want/need? I'm looking into developing apps for WP8 as I just got a Lumia 521. The problem is, I have what I need, so I can't think of anything else I would want on my phone, but I know others have issues finding apps they want for their devices.

I'm not looking to build W8 apps, only WP8 apps.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There's lots of niche apps I could think of that I would like but not everyone is into what I am. LOL!

Are you looking for area specific or general? Will they be free or paid?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I would love a decent KITT app something that you could put your phone in a holder in the car and talk to it and certain responses could come back, already have the other one on the store but its not been updated in a good 3 years or even ever. Not sure its possible though!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
try developing a wallet app like we had Spb Wallet in good old symbian or windows mobile 6.1
a desktop companion will be icing on the cake.

there are many ideas u may get. it differs from person to person. just another app i found in droid quite useful for me to control my smartphone usage "Menthal"
it reports back analysis of ur usage. i get complaints from my family that i m stuck up with all these gadgets like phone, ipad, etc. got to move on.:wink:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
i actually never understood the concept of bitcoin.
can u explain?
Bitcoin is a digital currency, wallets, exchanges and banks and all. You can actually use it to buy real-life things without an intermediate. That is, it isn't a placeholder for real money (Microsoft Points), nor just a transaction method.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
There's lots of niche apps I could think of that I would like but not everyone is into what I am. LOL!

Are you looking for area specific or general? Will they be free or paid?

More Free type apps, paid if it's something that really took an overly necessary time and effort to build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss