Best bluetooth headset for the car.

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at getting a Bluetooth headset for use in the car. I've got a Lumia 1020 so I'd really like one that would allow me to use the speech commands built into WP8 as I use it all the time with my wired headphones.

The ones I've looked at so far:

BH-105
People have said that it supports voice control and A2DP for music playback. Does not allow you to adjust the volume on the headset.

Nokia Luna (BH-220W)
Simple design, has NFC setup, does not support A2DP. No volume control.

Jabra Cruiser 2
This speakerphone is a bit more expensive but supports voice control and can route the sound through the car's FM radio.

The features I'm looking at are:
  • Voice Control
  • Volume Control (preferred)
  • NFC (luxury but would would be nice)
  • A2DP

Does anyone have any suggestions? If you know where I could get them for a decent price in the UK too, that would be really helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got the bh-121 today, I havent used it yet but the reasons for getting it was,
1. I can use any headphones I like
2. Bluetooth = no cord running down to my pocket
3. NFC, me like
4. It looked cool ;)

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used any of those 3, but have used Plantronics Voyager Pro and LG HBS730 Bluetooth headsets. The LG is my preference; of the 4 features you want, it has 3 (doesn't have NFC).

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I looked at the bh-121 but thought the headphone cable would get in the way whilst driving.

The LG one looks quite good, how comfortable are they? Have you used them while driving?

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I looked at the bh-121 but thought the headphone cable would get in the way whilst driving.

The LG one looks quite good, how comfortable are they? Have you used them while driving?

I was going to ad that the cable doesn't get in the way whilst driving :)

I will know for sure tomorrow :)

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Here is a bluetooth headset
1. Voice Control......you can say "yes" or "no" to decide if you will answer the phone, if you say"yes" when your phone incoming, you will answer the phone, and if you say"no", that means refuse.
2. Volume Control...... there is a volume pressing key, you can use that key adjust the vocie. and you can use this headset to decide the last/next music.
3. NFC (luxury but would would be nice).....sorry, i do not know what is that?...
4. A2DP...... I think this headset support A2DP, it is marked support agreement: A2DP, avrcp,hsp,hfp.
Bluetooth Headset - Shop Cheap Bluetooth Headset from China Bluetooth Headset Suppliers at Gpfile on Aliexpress.com
I think this headset is suit for you, hope i can help you.:winktongue:

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
57380d1392746300t-xbox360-bluetooth-headset2-17axu05.jpg
Best bluetooth headset paired with a windows phone. Supports ADP2 so you can stream music or audio for netflix. It does the job well. I've used it with my lumia 900 and 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb