810 to 925, or 810 to Next Gen windows phones?

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm always behind on windows phones..... I got my HTC Radar 4G a month before wp8 released, and I got my Lumia 810 a week before the 925 released....

I'm currently sporting the T-mobile branded Lumia 810 under a simple mobile plan. I'm considering upgrading my plan to be able to get LTE speeds whether on T-Mobile or simple mobile which my 810 is incapable of accepting among many of the other things it is incapable of doing. I upgraded to the 810 last summer from my HTC Radar 4G, but I wanted a 925 really badly. Unfortunately I was unable to afford it because I was jobless during the summer. Now I have a job, and the price of the 925 has dropped rather significantly. I can purchase it brand new from newegg right now, but I'm concerned that there will be a new line of windows phones releasing in the near future that will completely outshine the 925. T-Mobile doesn't seem to be committed to windows phone so I feel like I'd be taking a risk by waiting for the next generation windows phones that run on T-mobile. Should I grab the 925 now, or should I wait for T-Mobile to release a new windows phone?

Note: If I upgrade to the 925 now I will not be making any phone purchases for at least six months, preferably a year.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
you should wait ; Lumia 9X will get model(Lumia 930 eh ) ; it might support full HD display ; sd 800 chipset with 2gb ram (same as icon with expandable storage I believe ) with same great 16 or 20 MP pure view camera ;you should wait for new devices since they are around the corners ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo