upgraded from WP7.8 to WP8

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I just upgraded from WP7.8 (L710) to WP8 (L1320). I had bought fruit ninja and angry birds star wars way back on my old L710. But now, when I am trying to install them on my L1320, the store is asking me to pay again! This is a bit strange, other games that I bought could be installed without any problem. I understand the angry birds games could be of different versions (because they were not XBL on WP7.8) but what is happening with fruit ninja? Anyone have had similar experiences?

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I just upgraded from WP7.8 (L710) to WP8 (L1320). I had bought fruit ninja and angry birds star wars way back on my old L710. But now, when I am trying to install them on my L1320, the store is asking me to pay again! This is a bit strange, other games that I bought could be installed without any problem. I understand the angry birds games could be of different versions (because they were not XBL on WP7.8) but what is happening with fruit ninja? Anyone have had similar experiences?

There is a different version for Fruit Ninja too, that's why :\

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

If you are using the same account (that was used to purchase the said games) just click the 'buy' option. It will check and automatically redirect you to install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss