Just want a Loyalty Card App That Works and Does Basic Stuff

MD_gene

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I would like a loyalty card app that works. The apps that I have looked at either don't work correctly and/or it's difficult to share the cards with my wife:
Cardstar does most things well but you can't share (that feature does not work)
Cardmobili- I inserted 12 cards on my phone but only 1/2 of them show up on their website which tells me the sharing and backup feature is broken. In this app, it's very difficult to add a store that they Cardmobili doesn't have in their database.

So, all I require is 1) share cards with another person, 2) back them up so if I go to another phone I'll have them, and 3) be able to create a custom store without jumping through hoops.

I am impressed with the MS WP OS but so far these "card apps" either are not well designed and or tested.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.:sweaty:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have had troubles with those type apps on all platforms. Biggest issue is usually the store doesn't use the right type of scanner to read from a phone.

MD_gene

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but when I add a company and enter the rewards number it does not create a barcode so there is no hope that the store will be able to scan the code. So, sharing didn't work on my old Droid and the apps here are wanting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte