Will Nokia camera catch up to iPhone camera for general use?

tardismatrix22

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Quite often I see iPhone users taking super quick photos that don't require their camera to focus, but the catch is that the picture quality is amazing. When I try to do this with Nokia camera/ built in camera it is... Bad compared the iPhone. Any chance of Nokia being able to that soon?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I always get amazing photos with Nokia camera on my 920. And iPhone users can't do anything except take the photo or video, unlike Lumias which can change the ISO, brightness, etc. If you detail your issue more, and say what phone you have, maybe we can help you.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Iphone camera app does not have freedom.. By freedom I mean manual controls , yes it is quick in focusing object but if you are here comparing it woth lumia 1020 which takes 3-4 sec to capture a photo , it's completely biased since iphone is still a 8 MP sensor while 1020 have a 41 MP sensor though 41 MP have more details , so shutter opens to capture more details resulting in delay. Same goes for low light photographs. Iphone 5s came with slow mo video recording(exclusive to iphone , but if you have a jb device , one get same feature , it's just apple dominating older hardware )according to leaks of wp 8.1 we will get slow motion , burst mode in default camera app

tardismatrix22

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I mean for general use, our cameras leave iPhone in the dust when it comes to semi-professional or professional use. But will we ever be able to maintain professional use and be able to take quick snaps at the same time?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully windows phone 8.1 camera is a significant change for camera UI (stock camera app )will get burst mode, slow motion camera and maybe faster capture of images and focus . Wait till April and you will get your answer :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12