Bing Health and Fitness beta released

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems it doesn't sync properly with the W8 app: It displayed my calories consumption correctly on PC and phone, but not my personal data, which I had to enter again in the WP app, after editing it in the W8 app.

Still beta ... but nice!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I just opened the app to look around. This app is well done. Very well done. I'm going to put this app to good use.

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Needs HealthVault weight tracking like the Modern app. I think this could be the first health/fitness app that gives serious competition to the aging Livescape app.

Edit: My bad, I guess the Modern Bing Health app doesn't have HealthVault weight syncing either. Weird.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I started a thread on it but the food search doesn't work too well in the diary log. It can't seem to find anything unless it's an exact match. If you go in through the food tile from the home screen it works much better and can add from there. That will probably frustrate too many people before they give the app a chance.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Needs HealthVault weight tracking like the Modern app. I think this could be the first health/fitness app that gives serious competition to the aging Livescape app.

Edit: My bad, I guess the Modern Bing Health app doesn't have HealthVault weight syncing either. Weird.

I'd say give it time. It impressive for a first release. Most of it is kind of fluff but the diet tracker is good. They just need to fix the search up some. Since it's Bing the food search should be a little better.

I'm surprised google hasn't gotten into this. Imagine what they'd do with all that data mining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion