New Applications For Windows Phone

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Yandex music (official app)
For Russia, Belarus & Kazakhstan
For 149 Rubles per month($3.25) you get the ability to listen off-line.

The app offers:

Discover new music:
◾Personal recommendations ? a few hours of free music every day. The more application recognizes you, the better offers new tracks, albums, thematic sets and songs that your friends like.
◾With free radio stations, you can discover new music in your favourite genre or style, similar to specific artists.

Create your collection:
◾Whatever you like on Yandex.Music gets into your library. You can listen to your tracks as you wish ? via the application or website.
◾Any tracks and playlists can be saved in the application and listen to them at any time without having to connect to the network.
The service includes a free month with all features for new users, and then defaults to only the radio feature if you do not sign up.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=74d9272b-1863-49a5-a2a2-327a07753470

frostphase

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
You will be able to find all major conspiracy, alternative news, and ufo news sites in one place. This is currently a beta, as I will be adding more features and sites along the way. I'm looking for feedback on both design and functionality of the app. Also, if you know a site that you'd like to see added, let me know. App has been approved, link should be live within a few hours.
Thanks everyone.

RealTalk - Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion