New Applications For Windows Phone

Woknox

Developer
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: New Application For Windows Phone

Hi everyone!

I have created the Magnetic field detector. It's an app to check objects on their metallic, magnetic and electrical skills.

Check it out: Magnetic field detector

View attachment 58250 View attachment 58251 View attachment 58252

I would be very pleased to receive a short feedback.

Wow, does this actually work? that would be nice! Unfortunatly I cannot test this for you right now, but I'll be getting a nokia with proper sensors soon and I'll let you know

Roman Gorelov

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

qwe.png
YourTime is a new app that will replace the standard alarm clock and other applications such as a stopwatch timer and other.
Inspired by Windows 8.1 apps YourTime includes stopwatch, timer, countdown, interval so you can note the time your run, see how much time is left before the event or find out when you need to remove the pan from the heat.
eng.PNG
Features
*17 original sounds and melodies
*secondary tiles for stopwatch, timer, countdown, interval
*cool main tile
*3 size of live tiles
You can download YourTime here: YourTime | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
qr-code.gif

toaster99

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

4d9Jlxh.png

We all forget to do things, from buying milk to emailing a client. I Must Remember is a unique solution to this problem. Imagine creating a reminder, and having 6 different notifications when it?s time to remember. With I Must Remember, you can create a reminder in seconds, and have one of, or all of the following notifications remind you:

* Email message
* Text message
* Calendar event
* Live tile
* Push notification
* Customized notifications on your lock screen

With all 6 notifications going off at once, you're sure to always remember! The age of forgetting is over, try I Must Remember today!

App website: http://iMustRemember.net
Store link: I Must Remember! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
9a30d99b-9598-4b2e-8d7e-298f4d982a37.png666af100-13b4-4f88-a223-a24d8eacee83.pngd4292d37-1014-4d33-833d-62f89e54c3f6.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo