New Applications For Windows Phone

Halil Karaca

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Guitar/Bass/Drums players :)

Here is my app that lets musicians for tab view/download + sync with oneDrive and stream the corresponding songs through Soundcloud:

Phone Guitar Tab

It supports Guitar Pro Format:
1.png

Streams the music from SoundCloud and has autoscroll etc.
2.png

Has Live Tile support with album art:
3.png

Last edited:

Halil Karaca

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
If you got the 8.1 OS update - soundcloud might have some little problems. Fixed that issue and gonna release a compatible version of the app for WP 8.1

Nik Rolls

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's an app for people enjoying Start backgrounds on 8.1: Accent Builder

Accent Builder is a twist on the idea of creating solid colour backgrounds for your Start screen, going further by allowing you to set multiple columns of colour to align with your columns of tiles. This can help you categorise your Start screen vertically using subtle visual clues, or can even simply be used for artistic effect.

Screenshot 2.png Screenshot 5.png Screenshot 4.png Screenshot 3.png

You can use up to 2 colours at once for free, and the paid version (99? US via IAP) unlocks up to 6 colours at a time (one for each available column of small tiles). Your configuration syncs across all Windows Phone 8.1 devices on your account, and there is an update coming shortly that will allow you to save multiple configurations for future use.

Check it out below; I appreciate your support!

Accent Builder | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (may still be rolling out to some regions; try it on your phone and it should work).

Last edited:

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
MUSIC+ is amazing, but it seems like it uses the phone's memory to save the music not the actual SD card... :$ anyone knows about this?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Here's an app for people enjoying Start backgrounds on 8.1: Accent Builder

Accent Builder is a twist on the idea of creating solid colour backgrounds for your Start screen, going further by allowing you to set multiple columns of colour to align with your columns of tiles. This can help you categorise your Start screen vertically using subtle visual clues, or can even simply be used for artistic effect.

You can use up to 2 colours at once for free, and the paid version (99? US via IAP) unlocks up to 6 colours at a time (one for each available column of small tiles). Your configuration syncs across all Windows Phone 8.1 devices on your account, and there is an update coming shortly that will allow you to save multiple configurations for future use.

Check it out below; I appreciate your support!

Accent Builder | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (may still be rolling out to some regions; try it on your phone and it should work).
Nice app. Probable improvements I can suggest in next release - to include an option to go to Start+Theme directly.

quanlich

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Daily workout - The "7 Minute Workout"

12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.

Daily workout | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

What the Daily Workout app does:
* Voice prompted, so complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device!
* Outline of all the exercises in the workout.
* See video, images and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Perform the workout with countdown timers and prompting for each exercise and breaks.
* No need for timers.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* Reminder for the next day
* Live Tile displays completed times
* History review
14048262924_7c7fa67d11.jpg 14048262474_2d97109dba.jpg

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
the nice dev of movie maker 8.1 sent me an unlock code for the app. unfortunately, I am tech challenged and don't know how to use it to get the full version. can someone help an old lady out? thanks! Edit: Wrote the nice dev and he told me how to do it!

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
GoLockscreens | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

With GoLockscreens you are able to browse, discover, and download all sorts of lockscreen images. You'll even be able to be social with lockscreens! Share your own lockscreens so the rest of the world can use your masterpiece. And of course you can use other people's masterpieces. You can also comment on and like lockscreen images.
Completely new design
First public preview

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I present to you my first app for Windows Phone - Recode. As many of you know, recode.net is the new face of AllThingsDigital, and is one of the best technology websites out there.
I took a little design inspiration from app studio templates, but tweaked the UI in various places and added some cool features such as the ability to read out articles to the user, pin articles to the start screen and update the lockscreen.
Recode | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I would just like to thank everyone in this thread for introducing me to so many great new apps!

And I'd like to thank those that post a QR code even more! It's so convenient! Keep it up!

vivek maskara

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: New Application For Windows Phone

Tokkri for windows phone. Your personal guide for retail outlets in India. Available both for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1

Here a post describing more about it. The app is scheduled to get featured in India on 7th May.
Download using the QR code..
qrcode.png

Last edited:

QUME890607

May 6, 2014
Visit site
OneLens is changing your attitude to mobile photography.
Why OneLens:
- Stay unique & creative with 30+ films combined into packs.
- You can edit original photographs up to 38 MP
- Zoom in & out, reframe your photos & apply films as many times as you want—your original shots will stay untouched.
- Share your gorgeous photographs to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and etc.

Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/onelensapp
What's new in the latest release?
- Import photos from Camera Roll
- Full Access 50% OFF. Get more for less
- OneLens added to the Lens Hub
- Added Transparent Tile through the application settings
- Added German localization
- General fixes

a9fa555b-6dd7-4531-b322-1cffef8ae6da.png6c495988-f722-43d4-bcdb-78975a65926b.pngc7177fed-e86a-4eca-8902-eff473d0ae23.png5326178a-6d6b-4766-ae4a-ef4f2c63f4fc.pnge9617225-bc2d-4daa-8f01-dd63e41b0bff.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234