New Applications For Windows Phone

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Shameless self-promotion (disclaimer: we made the app)

Purple Contacts

Purple Contacts | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

Copy Yahoo! Contacts to your Windows Phone with Purple Contacts. Import Yahoo! Contacts and Yahoo! Mail contacts to your phone's address book, email, messaging, and other apps.

Install the free trial and find out how many contacts we can copy to your phone. Try before you buy!

d1bf40a3-db02-42c8-828a-7b45875cd591.png 7302ccff-bc26-4fb0-8009-9b7d2f75864d.png 30c19b98-8844-42b0-a39d-4e7bbfde4a80.png 3d7c0df0-fe1d-4bb1-b8cb-88a5ad9054ca.png

pc-qr-code.png

Last edited:

Cofinite Solutions

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: New Application For Windows Phone

App.mkt.300.png
Metro AdSense | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Metro AdSense provides a clean overview of AdSense most important data. If you're a publisher of any kind and you're hosting Google's advertisements you'll find this app inevitable. With responsive UI and easy to read charts you will only need a glance to grasp your earnings.

I have decided to share my work-in-progress and release this application to the public once I finish the MVP (Minimum Value Product). So here it is.

My goal is to get feedback as quickly (and often) as possible. I would really appreciate if you could share your ideas/comments with me. I want to make this app No. 1 among Google AdSense clients on Windows Phone. It can ideally suit your needs all you have to do is to provide me with your wants.

I am currently working on another update so you should get it in next 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Bartek.
01.Highlights.png

Anubhavcool

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Update time is around

Lumia Cyan , PFD and many more...
some of us users are facing unexpected certain problems/errors while updating...
Here comes the solution to all those in this app,along with all useful links..Best social media sites also added from which you can get best answers...
And the best part is that its an offline app..no need of internet..

Sp why waiting..grab it...and don't forget to rate your best too..

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/wp-update-solutions/12d23d31-f178-4c54-84a3-11d8b0f9e2ca

Plash

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

We launched Plash for WP8 last week. The app is significantly different from our Android app which debuted on the Play Store last year.

Here's a quick feature list and link to the App -

Plash for Windows Phone - a news app that is Distinctly Indian!

• English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati and more - News in your language of choice.

• Pick your interests from over 200+ curated categories, curated especially for you from the finest sources across India and the World.

• Read with friends - Follow your Facebook friends on Plash and get social!

• Stay updated with Trending news - A personalized selection of what's happening on Plash.

• Search for just about anything - Plash is India's first RSS search and aggregation service, a feature first for Windows Phone App!

• We feature some of the top Magazines in India - Absolutely Free!

----------

Download it from the Windows Phone Store/ Just search for Plash
----------

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99