What apps are you still waiting for on WP8?

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I Want:

Steam (So can chat with friends when not on PC)
Plants Vs Zombies 2
BBC Weather
Virgin Media App

Having looked at Google play store for first time in years i realise there's not many app's that i would want from Android

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Need an app that i can watch and control my hopper on dish network. My wife has one for her Iphone but me nothing

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
A better browser. I used to like Opera on my old phone. I'd like to have my most used sites on the front page when I open the browser.
A better Facebook, one that can view pictures in the middle of threads and isn't so slow to upload photos or can at least load them in the background.
Official Pinterest.
A photo editor that has a good selection of brushes, eye dropper colour selection, clone tool, layers and the ability to work on a zoomed image.

IE is quite good....there are also some very good alternatives like UC Browser and Maxthon......ya we need better Facebook app current one sucks badly......for photo editor there are lotsof apps in store like fotor, fhotoroom, picsart, fantasia painter free, photofunia, etc. and adobe photoshop express is coming soon

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
- Plants Vz Zombies 2
- Grindr
- LINE *with videocalls * :( and obviously Sticker Shop and Timeline
- Bi en Linea (Bank app :( )
- BBM - they said it'll be out and tghey're taking like a year since it was out for Android, annoying!

xelaio

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
CallRecorder and AnsMachine as on Symbian platform made by SmartphoneWare or similar apps.
- MS, give able possibility to edit, print emails, please.
- MS, give able to print files from Office app, please.
- Apps/software ( miracast ) or some hardware to be connected with Lumia 920 to have Screen mirroring as on Samsung S4
- Available HDMI connection for Lumia 920

bsbharath1987

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Since Chrome browser is already present on Windows 8 store, and with WP 8.1, both the stores are merged into one, can we please have Chrome browser for Windows Phone 8.1 soon please? I'd like to have my browser tabs and history saved across Windows Phone, my laptop and my iPad.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Since Chrome browser is already present on Windows 8 store, and with WP 8.1, both the stores are merged into one, can we please have Chrome browser for Windows Phone 8.1 soon please? I'd like to have my browser tabs and history saved across Windows Phone, my laptop and my iPad.
You have to ask Google, don't be surprised if they make fun of you and insult your family

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
oruxmaps
maverick
Osmand
gpsies
any full system recovery /imager to sdcard
video editor (any)
smart voice recorder
a real podcast app
chrome
k9 email
back country navigator
gpxview
adfree
GPS speedometer with logging/exporting
some kind of iptables/firewall
glympse
Google sky map
Google hangouts
Google drive
mega
keep
cpucontrol or similar
tapatalk
sygic
file manager with full root access
titanium backup
track viewer
sftp,scp,ssh,RDC, rsync (andftp)
mxplayer
dlna (the not so crippled version)
eBay sniper
eBay
king office or star office or open office with full editing like on android
GPS multi share tracking
hereiam
machinist toolbox
unit convertor
Bluetooth keyboard access
fill Bluetooth file sharing
NFC, full access read/write
kindle app
amazon
eBay
Craigslist

and finally, full desktop browser mode, with flash and java

there is more I'd like to see happen, but this is a minimal install in running now

Sounds like you just want an Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12