Pocket File Manager got full media folders access!! (videos/photos)

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
They also pushed out like 5 updates within 12 hours the night this happened, so they're also getting preferential treatment with the submission process.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Well I just contacted the developer and he stated that he had been begging for months for such permission (that whatsapp, phriz.be and Moliplayer already had) and finally got it. As I can see it when you are granted with that permission you have new privileges. On the other hand I doubt they could've pushes that amount of updates within a day, not even Nokia does that.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
wp users get file access, and the world hasn't imploded. cool!

that's a good start for 2010 Microsoft, what's next ?

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I just contacted the developer and he stated that he had been begging for months for such permission (that whatsapp, phriz.be and Moliplayer already had) and finally got it. As I can see it when you are granted with that permission you have new privileges. On the other hand I doubt they could've pushes that amount of updates within a day, not even Nokia does that.

Nokia couldn't do that because they're a slow moving and large entity. This is one developer, with no beta testers for this afaik. If bug reports came through in an app that has some loosened security restrictions, it would be in microsofts interest to allow, nay, encourage, bug fixes as fast as possible.

Also, it happened, so your doubts are irrelevant.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I cannot say everything about the process, but there are some things you at least should know.

- Only company account can get access, not personal or student
- You have to prove that this access rights is crucial for your business
- Find DPE in your region and try to contact him or her.
- If your have Nokia in your region you also can contact them

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I cannot say everything about the process, but there are some things you at least should know.

- Only company account can get access, not personal or student
- You have to prove that this access rights is crucial for your business
- Find DPE in your region and try to contact him or her.
- If your have Nokia in your region you also can contact them

Thank you very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss