Samsung Tizen OS inspired by windows phone live tiles ?

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a combo of WP8 and Android,somehow it reminds me the Fastlane UI of Nokia X too.Yep they just confirmed they are copycats

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nokia released refocus app , now Samsung implemented the same into their s5 camera by calling it selective focus , which is horrible in performance when compared to simple , fast nokia re-focus , also last year they copied nokias cinemagraph app into galaxy s4camera which was again sluggish and confusing one :D

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I don't think samsung will keep having good sales,At first they made good phones and had great devices but now they just copy other brands.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Samsung and Google are both pirate companies. Look, Apple had Siri, Google had to get that. Apple put in fingerprint scan. Google is now doing it. Samsung was sued for stealing the look of its icons. Apple better be watchful of all the apps being built by google. I'm sure the plan is to leverage google services to a point where Apple will be forced to do google's bidding for core features.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Samsung and Google are both pirate companies. Look, Apple had Siri, Google had to get that. Apple put in fingerprint scan. Google is now doing it. Samsung was sued for stealing the look of its icons. Apple better be watchful of all the apps being built by google. I'm sure the plan is to leverage google services to a point where Apple will be forced to do google's bidding for core features.

Indeed. What the Nokia X did with forked android Google is trying to do to iOS, Windows, and Mac OS via Chrome.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Looks ugly, and it's a copy cat. But I will confess to liking the ability to swipe down on the Live Tiles.... I mean.... Dynamic Boxes >_> to bring up more options, without having to bring up the entire app.

Other than that, it's q copy, and not even a good one.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Looks ugly, and it's a copy cat. But I will confess to liking the ability to swipe down on the Live Tiles.... I mean.... Dynamic Boxes >_> to bring up more options, without having to bring up the entire app.

Other than that, it's q copy, and not even a good one.

it's made by Samsung , so they will also add some lag\bugs lol

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
legend has it that apple and microsoft will come to work together again like they did before windows 1.0 and will fulfill the destiny of suing the evil copycat forces of samsung and google together and will rule the industry soon after!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05