Mobilligy (BEST BILL PAYING APP ON WP PERIOD!!)

ra535i

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't tried this app yet, please do so. If you have both a phone and windows 8.1 Mobilligy is a MUST HAVE. My only issue with this app is that one of my banks is not fully supported yet. (Grow financial). They have 8 people signed up requesting it now and need 15 for full support. This is the only bill i don't have on this app and (I know it's selfish) I need someone to help get this bank supported through their app. If you don't use this app, well you're welcome as it's a great/amazing app and I'm glad to recommend it to anyone. If you do plan on using this app and you just so happen to use/have a loan with Grow Financial, HELP A BROTHA OUT!! lol :). Anyway love you guys and good app hunting.

WPcentral should cover this app more as I feel being that they developed for windows first and is now trickling down to android shows how great these developers are.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
This is a fantastic app - great UX and customer service. Discovered it a couple of months ago and had one of those "where has this been all my life moments". This app definitely deserves a write-up, not just for how great it is (it's an exemplar of what makes a smartphone app "smart") but also because I want to know the story behind it. The whole engineering team is from MS and it launched on WP (and Android) before iOS.

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a pretty good app. 5 Stars rating out of 559 reviews is nothing short of amazing. Wish something like this would be available in my country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium