Captions won't save

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, my captions rarely save when I upload my photos (about 1 out of 10 saves, if I'm lucky). First thing people said to me about it was that it could be an excess of hashtags, but I never go over three or four. Same goes for references to other people... This happens on all apps I've tried... Official, Hipstamatic and 6Tag all do the same.

I've already tried to reach out to them, but their support page is crap and there's no way to contact them directly. So I thought I'd try here and see if anyone has or had this problem and how did you fix it.

TIA.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Guys, my captions rarely save when I upload my photos (about 1 out of 10 saves, if I'm lucky). First thing people said to me about it was that it could be an excess of hashtags, but I never go over three or four. Same goes for references to other people... This happens on all apps I've tried... Official, Hipstamatic and 6Tag all do the same.

So you haven't noticed anything on the ones that DO save? Any sort of correlation? Maybe only 2 people tagged or only 2 hashtags? Maybe those photos you took in a different camera app or you didn't edit (crop or filter) them or something.

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
No... I've used the default camera and I'm now using Nokia Camera and it happens with both. Normally I don't use IG's or 6Tag's cameras because I feel they lack quality, but when I do, it happens. I also use Hipstamatic's camera, because of the lack of framing when uploading from the Camera Roll, and it still happens when I share with Instagram. And I also have edited and non-edited photos whose descriptions saved.

What's really odd about this is that although the description doesn't show on IG, it always shows on Facebook (even though I don't always share there), no matter how I do it.

I already uninstalled all three apps and reinstalled numerous times to no avail... I really don't understand what's going on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte