complaint against nokia. Plz help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
i bought nokia lumia 720 on february ,14. there was problem in my phone that it does not support compass.
So /i submit my phone to nokia care on 21st feb. They told me that i will get my phone back in maximum 10 days.
Today is 12th march and still my phone is there and they just called me and said that my phone still not compatible for compass even after they sent it to factory.
now they are saying that phone will again go to factory which i suppose again will take 20 or more days.
And there is no confirmation that my phone will be fine or whatelse.

what should i do now? plz suggest me.
I think i should ask for replacement.:unhappy::angry::sweaty:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree...you should go and get a replacement but that could prove to be difficult without a Nokia store front. Where did you buy it?

But I'd have taken it back to the store if you realized it was broken within a week...not have sent it in for warranty work; but too late to change that.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
i bought from some shop but i have bill and everything, i also have extended one year warranty too.
at first i did not notice the compass problem as i thought all L720 dont support it, but when i get to know about the truth i went there.
u know the rest.
what is the procedure for replacement. how much time it takes?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
what is the procedure for replacement. how much time it takes?

Not sure, I've never done one...but I was surprised they quoted you 10 days. I thought I've heard most people quoted 3-4 weeks.

If you can...try to get the phone back in hand, even if it still has the faulty compass. And then work through the store in which you bought it. They could probably swap it out and ship your broken phone back to Nokia as part of their supplier contract.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
well they said me max 10 days. but whatever .... its 20th day and phone is back from factory, but problem is still there.
so what the hell they do with it for 20 days :(
i m going tomorrow to nokia care and going to blast my mouth there.
before i was very silent and respectful

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
well they said me max 10 days. but whatever .... its 20th day and phone is back from factory, but problem is still there.
so what the hell they do with it for 20 days :(
i m going tomorrow to nokia care and going to blast my mouth there.
before i was very silent and respectful

Frustrating, for sure...

I think that is your best plan of action. Give them 1, maybe 2 chances before you go off on them, haha. Remember the person at the desk you will be talking to hasn't personally done anything wrong, YET! haha Let them also screw up before you blast your mouth.

raj-lotus

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your advice.
i know i have to give them chances bcoz i know if i did it in excess they can also make this situation worst, they have some power here.
everyone was saying to me that don't buy nokia, but i still bought , now they all are making fun of me. this makes me more angry.
i post this question here just to get prepared knowledgewise before go to nokia care.
hope some other people too comment here
thanks to you though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6