distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
If you've ever used the app Viggle on another device like an iPad or Android phone, you have to admit it's pretty nice to get rewards from watching TV. If you haven't heard of it, Viggle is basically Bing Rewards, except instead of searching you watch TV Shows. It works by listening to the TV audio and detecting which channel and show you are watching, and you get a certain amount of points per minute depending on the show, which then can be redeemed for rewards. I e-mailed Viggle support to ask about a Windows Phone app, since it isn't available at the moment, which brought forth a very encouraging reply
Hello,
Thank you for interest in Viggle!
We are always exploring new opportunities to expand Viggle to as many platforms as possible. We expect to have Viggle available on Windows sometime this summer.
Sincerely,
Viggle Support
Soon we will be able to earn cool rewards like gift cards and electronics! Have you been waiting for a Viggle app to come to Windows Phone?

John Bolin

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I hope it's true. I used it with my iPhone and I have an iPad but I always forget to grab it to use Viggle. More natural to just grab my phone since it's usually right beside me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3