Cars missing in Asphalt 8?

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
These cars seem to be missing in WP version of Asphalt 8 while are present in iOS version.

◾Lotus Evora Enduro GT
◾BMW M6
◾Ferrari 599XX
◾Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013
◾Ferrari F430
◾Ferrari LaFerrari
◾Pagani Huayra
◾W Motors Lykan HyperSport

Is there any reason? Are we going to get them?

Also, Asphalt 7 had almost 80 vehicles, why does this lack so many of them? I assume they will be added in updates?

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Not only are the cars missing. The daily log in bonus is missing, reverse tracks are missing, the races to get you extra credits/unlock certain cars and gifts are missing.
I don't know what else isn't there, I could fire up my Nexus 7 if you want me to check.

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
"A day late and a dollar short" should be the motto of Windows Phone. We always get apps after iOS and Android, and when we get them they're lacking features and functionality.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I believe Gameloft_Ryan once wrote, "has to do with development timelines for when <game> launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms, However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from <game> over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way"

So the 'new cars' update was missed due to the above reason. But the second update 'great wall, mclaren p1' will come to us... *crosses fingers*

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I believe Gameloft_Ryan once wrote, "has to do with development timelines for when <game> launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms, However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from <game> over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way"

3 month gap from iOS/Android to WP. We didn't even get the first content update which was released for Android/iOS around the time we initially got the game, and they just got #3.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
3 month gap from iOS/Android to WP. We didn't even get the first content update which was released for Android/iOS around the time we initially got the game, and they just got #3.

All of these Asphalt 8 content updates will be coming to Windows. Like Kris said above, a lot of the content differences are just due to how long a game (in this case A8) has been out on various platforms. Our teams are working hard on porting over all of the updates to ensure the Windows community can get their hands on the exact same content. Like I've mentioned in some other posts, it just takes time to port the updates and then get them approved after that. Hang in there though, we want to keep supporting the Windows community!

EDIT: You all will be getting all of the cars from previous updates AND the Great Wall Update once everything is brought over successfully!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos