most amazing app ever!

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
please name your most amazing (not favorite) app/s, that in your opinion really stand/s out from the rest by WOW'ing you the most. please include a download link and brief description.

for me it would have to be "Photosynth", it takes a full sphere panorama. download link: Photosynth | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Suid Afrika) or search for it in the windows phone store app. i didnt even know a phone could do this, let alone a windows phone app...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling several apps.
TOIB is the best youtube app since the one Microsoft built was pulled. Its in beta so you'll have to wait until it drops. It replaced Metrotube. When you see it you'll know why.
Nokia Tones Thank you Nokia.
Super Calendar - The only calendar that could replace my favorite calendar app at the time, Chronos.
Chronos - Sounds like a contradiction but the latest update to Chronos replaced Super Calendar.
Bing News, Weather, Food and Drink, Health & Fitness - All stunning and smooth.
CloudSix for Dropbox. - Best Dropbox app for Windows Phone ever designed.
Facebook Messenger - Well written and one great utility.
JazzRadio - Love the curation of music they have.
Pin-It (closed beta) and Pouch - Pouch you know, Pin-it you don't know. Drooool
Walgreens - Latest update make it awesome
News360 - Kicks much...
WPCentral - It does it all.

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It really is difficult to choose one, but here is my one. Its Prime TV Prime TV | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I use this a lot and since first downloading have been really impressed with the simplicity and ease of use, the pure metro style and translucent effect. The features are just right and the tile updates great. Its also accurate on show sates, though for USA, but I'm in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss