BH-121 Video Review

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Can you pair to a nokia without NFC through normal bluetooth pairing? If so, does the nokia accessories app still monitor the battery level etc?

Nick.

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Just received mine from Amazon as well, they've finally become more readily available in the UK.

One downside I've noticed you can't use the Audio Equaliser in WP's settings to shape the audio like you can with a normal wired headset. Just a caveat for anyone considering the headset, apart from this it's a neat and useful little gadget and works great with aux ports in the car. If anyone knows different about the equaliser let me know!

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
To be fair that's true of any Bluetooth headset, for some reason they just don't allow equaliser unless your headphones are plugged directly in.

Nick.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
...Just a caveat for anyone considering the headset, apart from this it's a neat and useful little gadget and works great with aux ports in the car. If anyone knows different about the equaliser let me know!
So there is a microphone in the base?
I havent been able to confirm this anywhere.

MTWIZARD7

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes there is a microphone in the base, it's a small slot next to the volume rocker. Also I think Nokia could have made a improvement, if when you plugged in a headset with inline mic that the inline mic became the active mic and not the one on the base. Then we could have the best of both worlds. Please ask any questions I have many Nokia accessories, Love toys :smile:

MTWIZARD, hope this helped.

anon(8800827)

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Could you please check if it can be charged while in use (playing music). I plan to use it in my car as a wireless receiver, so that would come in handy for longer rides.

MTWIZARD7

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately my Nokia BH-121 died today and Nokia Will Not Warranty It because it's not Officially sold in the USA.

Ralph at Nokia was completely uncooperative and refused to help in anyway to resolve the defective Nokia Product Issue

Very Very Very Unhappy

anon(8800827)

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
You could try to reach out to them on twitter. Lots of times companies seem more willing to address such problems if they are semi-public. No guarantees but I think it's worth a try.

akshay2000

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Where'e the microphone on this thing? I see a slot on the base. But I also saw that the earphones had TRRS connector instead of TRS connector. So, where is mic, exactly?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs