HTC One (windows phone)

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Looks cool, still prefer Lumias. Another thing I like is that the more phones WP can offer the more people will use WP so WP will be more popular and hense better.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The phone itself is sexy, the camera...not so much. I would probably need to see real world benefits of the 801 chipset versus the 800 before jumping from my Icon to the M8.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Durable all-metal body, 5 inch 1080P screen, expandable storage (together with 8.1 allowing app storage to SD card) and a 5MP FFC, I'm sold! I'll go back to HTC for this phone.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The best thing is the cover of this phone for 50$ !

Although it disappointed me when I realized that the cover itself doesn't have a dot LED. The display is just leaking through the cover.

Still pretty innovative, though, as it looks sweet. But why cover up a beautiful phone?!

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Android was called HTC One X/S/etc
Windows 8 model was called HTC 8X, 8S

The 2013 HTC One was just HTC One and the new one is the HTC One M8.
Perhaps the Windows 8.1 model will be called...HTC Eight.One?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I respect the heck out of HTC for it's past with MS Windows Mobile and as an original WP handset maker. I love the feel of an HTC phone- it just FEELS like a real piece of equipment. I would love to see a new WP 8.1 hit the market with the ONE hardware.

But, until I see HTC truly support their devices- Android or WP- I would take a Nokia, Samsung, or any other option prior to it. My time with HTC products tell me this company just does not have the resources to support it's devices. From the Thunderbolt flop and the EVO 3D slug, to the Titan call/audio problems and Titan 2 multimedia faults my wife and I dealt with, to the fact Samsung has twice as many options in it's WP Hub VS. HTC's, and I need to see a couple years of proof HTC will support it's customers.

Do that, and I would happily jump back on HTC. Excellent hardware.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't get the fuss about metal design? looks great at 1st but one drop and boom , chips , dents , scratches ....... give me a polycarbonate Lumia all day long ;-) has anyone seen the drop tests? this phone gets mangled easy ...... really easy and it isn't pretty once it is :-/ also the camera is literally poor , they have removed the ois and kept it at 4mp ........ doesn't make sense to me and after Lumia cameras it is going to suck big time

so apart from a metal design that gets messed up really quick what is so great about the htc one m8? isn't it same same but different as they say in Thailand??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon