New Flagship on Verizon

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am INFINITELY glad I saw this today:

Sorry, there is no Nokia 'Lumia 1820' | Windows Phone Central
I’ve also heard you should expect another flagship at Verizon...

I had just picked up a used 822 from eBay to replace the one my step-daughter had, which has a bad usb port (bad connection), and was planning on trading it in on an Icon with the Edge program. Now I'm going to wait a few weeks and see what this new development brings... I'm sitting on the "Edge" of my seat!! :cool:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My money's on it being nothing. Literally and figuratively :)

But seriously, the Icon was JUST released last month. Chances that Verizon is going to release another Nokia flagship are really slim. I hope that they do, but highly doubt it.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I didn't like that quote at all, cause the way it was used in the article basically made it feel like there will be a Verizon flagship within the next year and a half... Which leaves me thinking "no ****" lol

I honestly doubt we will see any flagship on Verizon until at least Q3.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still going to hope that it means what it says.... There is always that chance, however slim, that Verizon will actually put something out in a timely manner. Keep in mind that the Icon was what, four months late? Maybe this next phone is on time.

Hey, a guy can hope, can't he? I'm going to wait until any BUILD announcements and then decide if I'm going to EDGE up or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa