Space required to install Halo Spartan assault??

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
So, I've been thinking of trying out Halo Spartan Assault for my Lumia 520. My main problem is the limited storage on my device. I will sideload the game using my SD card. Would any one of you guys mind telling me how much space will it take up after installation. Also, I would have to remove both Six guns and Asphalt 8 from my device (probably). So removing both for a single game, is the game worth it?:sweaty:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So, I've been thinking of trying out Halo Spartan Assault for my Lumia 520. My main problem is the limited storage on my device. I will sideload the game using my SD card. Would any one of you guys mind telling me how much space will it take up after installation. Also, I would have to remove both Six guns and Asphalt 8 from my device (probably). So removing both for a single game, is the game worth it?:sweaty:

Halo SA takes 1.2gb after installation. So even if you are side loading have at least 2.5 to 3 gb free space.

In my opinion, Halo SA is the best game in the store and Asphalt 8 and Six guns are full of IAP's and seriously outdated.

jschipmann

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
havent seen this yet but hoping :)

Halo Spartan assault will also be availible on Steam, I'm wondering how I could purchase it and use it across steam, tablet and phone.... I know some retail games can be added to steam with a retail key, but I don't know how I could possibly go in reverse and add either the MS Store game to steam or the steam game (if I purchase it that way) to my phone & tablet. Just prefer to have it across multiple platforms if they allow it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre