New windows phone - great so far, just one snag ! Amazon MP3

Daqpan

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Just got a new lumia 920 having upgraded from the HTC Desire :D It's great so far.
I just have oooone snag :p On Android my phone would download albums I'd purchased on amazon automatically or when I asked it to.

I notice there's no Amazon MP3 app....does anyone have a workaround for this apart from synching? Is there anything on the horizon?

Did some searching around and so far it just seems to be words from Amazon on support for Windows...

10curtains

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Email amazon. I have stopped purchasing ebooks from Amazon and if I wish to purchase music I now look elsewhere.
I have contacted amazon on numerous occasions regarding the kindle app for windows phone and after two years of having my phone I have seen no change.
The only way I can get my music from amazon on my phone is by connecting the phone to my pc.
Fortunately I upgraded to a new pc running windows 8.1 and is really easy to transfer.

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
If you have music on a PC and use the Xbox Music app, it should show all music on the PC. From there you can match the music into the cloud by selecting tracks/albums, selecting add to, selecting cloud collection. Once in the cloud it is possible to stream or download to devices.

This seems to work only if the music is available on Xbox Music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05