Taking a risk.

blahblahwtf

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello community,

I've been thinking on getting an iPhone. I have used android and I'm now currently using a Lumia 925. Even though I'm excited for the new 8.1 release, I feel like giving iOS7 a shot. Someone slap me to my senses!

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
ewwww... jumping on the iWorld bandwagon? no thanks... stay with Lumia, feel more unique... iGadgets are overpriced, you can do a lot with a Lumia 1520 or perhaps wait for Samsung Ativ SE :) ...

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, at the end of the day, it's up to you. If nothing else, it will be a different experience. There's nothing wrong with the iPhone or iOS 7, but it's definitely not the same as Windows Phone. It's certainly not bad to get an experience with a different OS, though, which is why I can relate (I've been wanting to try Android via the original HTC One - although I'll keep WP8 as my daily driver). Good luck! :smile:

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
None of us can help you decide. When I picked my Lumia I knew I wanted to try WP8. Every ecosystem has it's pros and cons, go with what works for you.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No single phone, or single phone OS, will ever meet the needs of every phone user. That's one of the benefits of having multiple OSs to choose from. If Windows Phone doesn't meet your needs, then try something else. I appreciate every person who takes the step of trying it out. But to ask others to make the decision for you, well that just won't work. You're on a WP site, so the vast majority of us love our WP devices, so of course we're going to try to sway you to keep with the Lumia. If you went to an iForum, you'd find everyone knocking the Windows Phone, telling you that you need to come to the iPhone. It's all a matter of perspective - the perspective of the person or group you're asking. Only you can answer your question in the end, though. Good luck with it.

blahblahwtf

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
No single phone, or single phone OS, will ever meet the needs of every phone user. That's one of the benefits of having multiple OSs to choose from. If Windows Phone doesn't meet your needs, then try something else. I appreciate every person who takes the step of trying it out. But to ask others to make the decision for you, well that just won't work. You're on a WP site, so the vast majority of us love our WP devices, so of course we're going to try to sway you to keep with the Lumia. If you went to an iForum, you'd find everyone knocking the Windows Phone, telling you that you need to come to the iPhone. It's all a matter of perspective - the perspective of the person or group you're asking. Only you can answer your question in the end, though. Good luck with it.

I agree with you. I just want to give it a try and experience all of the commotion with the iPhone. Yes I love my windows phone but I don't like bashing other OSs if I haven't even try it out yet. I'm still keeping my Lumia just if in case I don't like the iPhone. I hope this will be a good journey for me. Wish me luck. 😆😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa