Facebook app

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Facebook has updated its app on android..UI has totally changed..And we are stuck with same crap facebook app with useless updates all the time..Why facebook?Why no love for WP?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
first of all Facebook for windows phone is not developed by Facebook ,its handled and developed by Microsoft (they are trying best to get the best experience on windows phone are sure they are doing this with new updates)

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
first of all Facebook for windows phone is not developed by Facebook ,its handled and developed by Microsoft (they are trying best to get the best experience on windows phone are sure they are doing this with new updates)
Ya it is not developed by Facebook..Had it been developed by FB it wont be so crappy like it is now..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Ya it is not developed by Facebook..Had it been developed by FB it wont be so crappy like it is now..

you can expect them to develop one for windows phone 8.1 (they have one in windows 8.1 store , wp8.1 will try to merge both the stores ) so Facebook can update and develop app for windows phone 8.1 , at moment we have Facebook messenger from Facebook which works great

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Not everything was shown at the keynote. Whether there will be more I'm sure it will show up on WPC. I'm waiting for a full WP8.1 hands on but I sort of doubt that will happen.

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
you can expect them to develop one for windows phone 8.1 (they have one in windows 8.1 store , wp8.1 will try to merge both the stores ) so Facebook can update and develop app for windows phone 8.1 , at moment we have Facebook messenger from Facebook which works great
I just wish this..Hope one day we will have a nice Facebook app in WP like Facebook messenger and I also wish Microsoft has some surprise for us as Build is not over yet

kukuxumusu

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me that I can view some files and photos on a private group on facebook? Although there's no problem on viewing and commenting a particular post but when it comes on photos and files there's a having a problem with it. :angry:

Arka1412

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me that I can view some files and photos on a private group on facebook? Although there's no problem on viewing and commenting a particular post but when it comes on photos and files there's a having a problem with it. :angry:
I also faced the same problem..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes