Custom notifications with Telegram Apps

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, I've tried all the Telegram Apps available at the moment (Migram, Ngram, Chatogram, Fluorogram and Akragram) and I haven't been able to get the custom notification sounds to work. They only work when I'm inside the app, but whenever I'm not actually writing a message or with the app running in the foreground, I get the standard sound (like the one in Whatsapp). Is everyone having the same problem? It can't be a limitation of the OS because with 6tag, 6snap, facebook, etc. the notifications are different and (in the case of 6tag and 6snap) are customizable. What can be the issue with Telegram Apps? Thank you all for reading me.

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
It could be just that they're third party apps or cuz they're beta... Doubt it, but it could. Did you try mailing the devs?

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't emailed the devs cuz it doesn't bug me that much, I was just curious as to whether it was just happening to me. I suppose you're right, they're all in beta state so I guess they'll keep getting better. Thanks for your response.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Just to add this.. When W'app crashed for a day or two the Telegram app picked up in downloads lol, but the interesting part was the devs came out and said that one of these apps will ultimately be the official app for WP.. Not sure which one though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss