How to logoff from Facebook messenger?

robertoczr1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to WP and I was looking for a way to logoff from my fb Messenger account and login another one, but I can't find a way to do it. Does anyone know?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Dafuq? I don't think you can. I never noticed this. I guess try reinstalling.

Edit: I can confirm that it works

Last edited:

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
They should add this feature ASAP. In the meantime, another option is to log into facebook using a browser and ending the messenger session from your account settings.

Ellada Kotanidou

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
There are 2 ways.

A. Go to your facebook account. Click the last icon on the top right (the icon you press to logout from facebook), from the drop down list click settings. On the left panel click security. Click Edit on the Where You're Logged In. There you will see Messenger and click End Activity. Done

B. Delete and re-install messenger.

We don't have the clear data option like Androids do.
But we're WP users we are made for the tough stuff, not the easy!
If anyone has a problem with it, address your complaints to the messenger developers for not adding a log out function. WP has nothing to do with it!

rahulmeena007

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
yes there is away first go to messenger, go to settings,then privacy and policies,then more resources,developers payments term,then hit your back option button of phone,scroll down then you will see log out(your name), logout and close messenger,re open it... thats it now you can login again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos