photo shop app

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
To start off with I switched from an iPhone 5S to the Lumia 1520 about a month ago. On my iPhone I had an app called "Blend Ur Pix". This app wasn't for making pictures look pretty. It was for making/photo shopping pictures. In this app I could take any picture I had saved on my iPhone, cut whatever I wanted out of that pic, ( say a friends head ), and then paste it overtop of whatever I wanted in another pic saved on my phone, ( say overtop of someone's else head in a random pic. ) making a very funny new photo. (use your imagination here. I've made some pretty funny photos of my friends which look like they might be doing things they really aren't).
My question is, does anyone know of an app on the windows phone where I can do this. I don't want an app with preset images to insert or an app to make pictures look nice. I want an app that I can take what I want out of one pic, then paste wherever I want, (scale and rotate too), onto another pic.
Thanks for any and all help.

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
The clipr app is the closest to what I'm looking for. I tried it and it DOESN'T come close to comparing to the Blend Ur Pix app on ios. In that app I could cut out just someone's head, without getting any other part of the picture, and then paste it on to whatever picture I wanted. Not a preset background. You could be that detailed with it because when your tracing what you want cut out a little window would pop up on the side of the picture showing what your tracing, (because obviously your finger would be blocking out what your trying to trace out). I can't believe its the only app of its kind, with that kind of quality, out there. I've tried to email the developer that made the app, to find out if they were going to make it for windows phone, but when I went to their web site it was all in Japanese, haha. Here is a link to the iTunes store showing the app and the developer that made it. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blend-your-pix/id419193568?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_wp

The developers name is 28 Chips.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12