What Nokia Apps Do

anon(8730639)

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
This section of the forums seems to be filled with people who keep asking what "x" Nokia app does, so here's what they all do.

Nokia Camera- An excellent camera app, probably the best out there on any phone. It combines the features of the old Nokia Pro Cam (camera app that offers a lot of control normally only found in full size cameras) and Smart Cam apps (camera app that allows you to do various things with a burst pictures, like swapping faces and adding motion effects).

Nokia Beamer- Uses QR codes to mirror your device on any screen.

Nokia Mix Radio-?

Nokia Storyteller-?

Nokia Cinemagraph-?

Nokia Panorama-?

I haven't used all of the Nokia Apps just yet and there's more that I've missed, so if you have a good description for an app that I included or that I have missed, leave it below and I'll add it in.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nokia mix radio is alternative to Xbox music or spotify/pandora. One can download music or offline mixes.
Storyteller :- group photos via location(story) and one can also play a sideshow of images. Add caption to images.
Nokia cinema graph :- creates gif images , mixture of images and videos creating a animation or life in the photo.
Nokia panorama :- another simple panorama app , capture images in both landscape and portrait. Simple to use.
Hope this helps :smile:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre