Best weather app for transparent tiles?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
This new app Blue Skies work with it and looks pretty sweet. Good app too provides everything I need for a weather app. Using that+Bing Weather ATM

Aanze

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if its a general issue, but blue skies doesn't work at all in France (all comments say so, I havent been able to get it to work).
Any other Weather app with transparent live tile ? :)

Francesco Savoini

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if its a general issue, but blue skies doesn't work at all in France (all comments say so, I havent been able to get it to work).
Any other Weather app with transparent live tile ? :)

I mailed the developer this morning, because i have the same issue with location services (I am from Italy), he said he's working to find a solution, but it's trickier than he expected

Aanze

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, seems like a non-US region related issue..
Still looking for alternate weather apps with transparent tile.. ^^

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
No cortana outside of the US, and don't want to set my regional settings to US.

Cortana is not available outside US, but u can download her by changing ur settings.
install it and then change back to normal settings. this way, u can use Cortana, though her app is not visible if u change settings apart from US.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Cortana is not available outside US, but u can download her by changing ur settings.
install it and then change back to normal settings. this way, u can use Cortana, though her app is not visible if u change settings apart from US.

Not sure what you mean.
You mean change language / regions to US to get Cortana? We know this but what do you mean by install it and change back to normal settings.

If you change your region away from the US Cortana will disappear...i mean uninstall correct?

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you mean.
You mean change language / regions to US to get Cortana? We know this but what do you mean by install it and change back to normal settings.

If you change your region away from the US Cortana will disappear...i mean uninstall correct?

nope.
she will disappear, that means Cortana shall be missing from the app list. but still u can call her by long pressing search key. she works almost smooth.
but her functionality will be limited. this is because i am using English - India language, which she partially understands.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Blue skies is a nice, simple though a small app. i mean, it's reports are limited. but it does have a live tile, which is transparent too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05