Here Drive Plus now supports bluetooth

badari

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Here Drive plus for Windows Phone 8.1 now supports using bluetooth to give directions via my car's Bluetooth phone connector (BMW e46 factory Bluetooth interface). The interface works nicely for phone calls, but for navigation, I only need the normal phone speaker. I have not found an option to switch it back to the speaker. In my case, the first tenth of a second are cut off and the radio is interrupted. Anybody have an idea how to switch it back to the normal (through the phone speakers) settings?

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Slightly off topic-would you happen to know what generation Ulf you have in your e46, or the part number on it? My 1520 does not play nice with mine - it connects initially, but then often drops out intermittently. I suspect a newer generation Ulf will fix the issue, but they are not cheap and I do not want to invest until I know there is a version known to be working!

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

badari

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, navigation instructions over bluetooth seems to have been a standard feature, it (fortunately) never worked for me. Now I just want the instructions via my phone speakers....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett