Don't use those apps! (strongly recommended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends,
Today i am going to tell you very useful tip for your windows phone.
Never use those apps which lock your phone through apps and don't need physical button of your device.
Actually how do they works? These apps lock your device forcefully and trigger your CPU and CPU start working unusually and your device's battery start draining very fast and you got disappoint because you don't know that what's the actual reason of battery dragging and unusual behaviour of your device. So i strongly recommend you all that never use these third party apps.
Thanks.
(typed through swipe keyboard)

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The sky is falling?

Seriously, can't tell if this is a troll attempt or someone TRYING to be helpful but has little grasp of English and doesn't know how to frame a conversation to cite a specific problem, with examples and symptoms that make sense. I mean ..."apps lock your device forcefully"... Can't say that any of my 3rd party apps lock my device forcefully...

If you're trying to be helpful, can you cite a specific app, how it is negatively impacting the phone, what evidence you have that it is doing something it shouldn't be doing and what you did (if possible) to resolve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3